Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bored? Blog! Be Happy!

So, tonight while sitting with my laptop on my lap (well, duh), I realized I was in need of procurring some other interests in my life besides the same ole, same ole. My email inbox was empty, there were no posts on the forum I moderate and I had searched MySpace, Classmates, QueenPower, EbayExpress, Amazon, various Google searches, until I was bored silly. It was with this humble beginning that I decided I needed to launch my Traveling Tea Lady blog.



The name "Traveling Tea Lady" is a warm and comfortable friend from a brief, pricey home-based business I was inspired to start and close down a few years back. I still believe in what it was meant to be, only I havent' figured out how to manage it. That whole story will come sometime later. So with a name, a blog site and occassional time to write, I here-by start my blogging career.



I have lots to write. So I don't forget some of my stories I will start listing them here for reference:



"Being in Love" by a new Grandma"

The Big Round Table

Amazing Mom that I am...




No comments: