Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good Eating

One of my favorite people who comes into the fitness center where I work told me about a
restaurant I needed to check out. Rex and I went there tonight. It was wonderful and we had the greatest experience.

Here is a web site to read about and see Dakota's Restaurant:http://www.restaurant.com/rdc/dakotas-restaurant-arvada-fusioneclectic-rid=405220

The owners, Susan and Michael, visited with the diners making everyone feel at home. The chef, Steve, came out of the kitchen to meet us and check on our meal. Before we left, we had a wonderful extended visit with Susan and Michael.

Susan plans to start having afternoon tea parties starting in May so I plan to check those out.
For my next visit, I have my breakfast picked out of the menu they sent home with us. I look forward to going back. I hope I get to go back soon.

No comments: