Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Here I Am" Sign!


Today when I pulled into Arvada Estates to visit Rex's Mother Louise, I noticed the words "Here I Am" on the car door next to me. The first thing I thought of was that I had just come across the winning plaque on some radio station's search contest. (I'm such an optimist!). I then stretched a little more and saw "You found it" Now I was really getting curious as to what I had found!
A final stretch had me laughing! There on the bottom of the sign was "This is Your Car". I wonder if the owner has a problem of trying to get into the wrong car and some creative person -- who can't spell-- made up this magnetic sign? I'll have to keep an eye out to see if I see this car again. If I ever catch the owner getting into it I'll ask them about it and let you know the story!



No comments: